Saturday, June 28, 2008

The New Beginning

After I ended my journey as under graduate in my university, I begin my new road by choosing to further study. It was a tough decision to make, either to work or to further study. Both seemed appealing. So, I tried my luck to approach potential supervisors in my university. I begun my search on my faculty, Biotechnology and Molecular Science. Well, not much options available in my faculty, so i choose to approach on the medicine faculty.

By logic, all good stuffs always not available. Well I mean good lecturers always occupied and they don't have vacancy to accept me as student. So unfortunately, I met this lecturer at the end of the day. He agreed to accept me as his student. Well but on many conditions, one of it I must take a pHD under his supervision. Well this of course a once in a life time offer!! No doubt I am willingly to accept his offer since he is so appealing.

Now, I am working as a temporarily research assistant and will continue my pHD research soon.
New Faculty and New Life in Medicine Faculty!

No comments: