Monday, June 30, 2008

The Unfortunate & Unexpected From The New Beginning

The Unfortunate part of my new life in Medic Faculty happened when I discovered my supervisor is a rather a strict person. Well if someone suddenly appears in your life and he make billion of changes in your life, you will feel obnoxious towards him.

Well my supervisor totally changed my life!Spice up in such a way i feel like I am transforming into a new person!! Not sure this is a good sign but I am keeping track of the changes. Well at least the positive side i am changed into a tough person, not physically but mentally! He express his feelings freely! Whenever he wants to lecture you, he will do it without even caring about anyone feelings. I guess his straight forward words sometimes will hurt a person. Anyway I transform it into a positive one.

The unexpected one well happened when my other members of lab who could not endure the metal torture by him, finally gave up their will to fight and quit the group. This is an unexpected thing to happen when we are so united at first that we become good friends. This shows that endurance is not an easy lesson to be learned!

No comments: